on a lighter note...

8EE509C1-922D-429A-94F6-99FA6950B717.jpeg
 
1678286356908.png
 
1678286375211.png
 
1678286419037.png
 
1678287924928.png
 
We told our young nephew that there were two initiation rites to killing the first deer: one was wearing the wedding ring--cutting out the butthole and wearing it as a ring, the other was to eat an "m&m" as pictured! Someone cracked a smile and he figured out he didn't (and none of us had) have to eat an "m&m"...my relatives are brutal!
 
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
I have no problem with coffee at all :E Laugh: :E Laugh:
Unless I have none. :oops:
@Just Gina
Bob says you went to give blood the other day but all they got was pure caffeine. You have a problem. Have you tried a good old fashioned English cup of tea to calm you.
HA HA HA HA HA
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,271
Members
169,733
Latest member
logsafeus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top