on a lighter note...

Proper firing position for a Barrett M82

Is this a satire movie or a joke or something? Or is this an actual tv show?
 
1677534282782.jpeg
 
When I was a nurse, the brand name we used was GoLytely.

We always thought it should have been Go Forcefully and Frequently.

@Just Gina knows what I'm talking about.
I think this was the generic version of GoLytely. I agree that the name is an oxymoron. I am so excited about drinking it starting tomorrow afternoon. <sarc>
 
I think this was the generic version of GoLytely. I agree that the name is an oxymoron. I am so excited about drinking it starting tomorrow afternoon. <sarc>
the generic version is just called "polyethylene glycol," or PEG.

Funny, ingesting a sufficient quantity of ethylene glycol (anti-freeze) will kill you. Painfully.

Ingesting a sufficient quantity of PEG just makes you crap your brains out.
 
CEE0CE68-2DE6-4EA8-9B04-DEB79487F03A.jpeg

When being pulled over, I have been asked why I am going so fast. My reply has always been, “Because I did not see you there.” :E Big Grin:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,993
Members
168,783
Latest member
BernardArr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top