on a lighter note...

16D000EE-86A9-484F-8426-1D967F666ABF.jpeg
 
1677088206033.png
 
1677099704715.png
 
I used to love waiting in the barn with my gun muzzle at a crack between the boards for someone to walk by, they were easily seen through the cracks but as long as I stood still in the darkness inside the barn I was undetectable, and then I would purposely make a little noise drawing them over for a peek. I got called some awful names for that, happy times.
So you’re the one…
 
I used to love waiting in the barn with my gun muzzle at a crack between the boards for someone to walk by, they were easily seen through the cracks but as long as I stood still in the darkness inside the barn I was undetectable, and then I would purposely make a little noise drawing them over for a peek. I got called some awful names for that, happy times.
I still have a mark on my hand where I got nailed by a BB at close range.
 
Last edited:
I still have a mark on my hand where I got nailed by a BB at close range
I’ve got one on my side where my brother decided to be an asshole and pumped the sucker too many times. I made him suffer under my blackmail and extortion a long time. He apparently never figured out I could never tell on him because our dad would’ve whipped my butt too for the same reason.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,064
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top