on a lighter note...

CBBAD41C-0B34-4F2F-92C6-8BBC6F8322C9.jpeg
 
I am an early risder so often up by or before 5am so I get our breakfast ast 7and take Lynettes to her in bed than I do the dishes afterwards so she can go for her morning walk with a group of friends and can come home to a clean kitchen. I am inclined to leave the laundry to her as I "dont know" which things to wash with which things (aparently) but do hang them on the line at times and bring them in if I am about when they are dry. (No dryer so either the outside clothesline or the inside drying rack above the fireplace. When I was working away from home Lynette did it all so now that I am retired and about more I do what I can to share some of the load which is a very small price to pay for someone who has made my life immeasurably better by being in it.
Ah, a well trained hubby. Good man. I live alone so I can relate. There is no one else to do it.
 
For those that feel they are packing a few too many pounds, just identify as TRANS-SLENDER.
 
a very small price to pay for someone who has made my life immeasurably better by being in it.
That's the best husband statement I have heard in a long time... Do you write valentine's cards too??
 
Lucky kids, got to use a gun. I had to use a stick or a rock. Only adults got guns because the kids (GenX cousins) before me got trigger happy and put holes in the tractor. Ah, the good old days of playing in tobacco patches with timber rattlers. :LOL:

…and that was in the 90’s.
 
1677032055262.png
 
Lucky kids, got to use a gun. I had to use a stick or a rock. Only adults got guns because the kids (GenX cousins) before me got trigger happy and put holes in the tractor. Ah, the good old days of playing in tobacco patches with timber rattlers. :LOL:

…and that was in the 90’s.

We used those crossman pump BB guns to hunt each other. Two pumps and they hurt like h$&@. I got my cousin 3x from the hay door in the top of the barn before he figured out where I was! Man was I screwed then, 40’ up with no cover!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top