on a lighter note...

8719A416-2D10-4C4E-80AD-8F4B2ACA07F7.jpeg
 
Vashper - you still aren't mobilized! I am enjoying a rather good single malt this evening and happily offer you "За здоровье!" ...
Mutually!

Real story near fireplace.
I probably told you that our main hunting for moose (1-2 licenses a year) and wild boar is a roundup. The line of shooters is about 10 people, and 3-4 beaters. The beast enters the line randomly, someone is lucky, someone is not. There are people who have been going on such hunts for decades, but they already see only killed moose.
And now we have a young man in our team, by the way - a lawyer, he's only had a rifle for four years - and the beast comes out at him all the time. This season - two bulls. In the end, we made a remark to him that it was impossible. In response , he told this story:
"One provincial came to a big city, on business. And so he walks down the street, sees a bar, and thinks, "I'll go in, get a beer, and at the same time I'll pee." He went in, sat down at a table, looked around - and saw something strange. There are only men in the bar, and two are sitting, and one is stroking the other on the shoulder. "No, I'm not going to drink beer here, I'll go to the toilet and go on." He goes into the toilet and sees three men having sex. He runs out in horror and runs past the counter towards the exit. The bartender calls out to him, "Sir, is something wrong?".
"Yes! There, in the toilet, three men are having sex!".
"Yes? And tell me, in the middle - is he by any chance bald, with a red beard?".
"Yes! With a red beard!".
"Damn," the bartender says in frustration, "and he's lucky at poker too."
 
1675038508776.png
 
1675043992395.png
 
I bought the tubes for a while but then I found the cartons.

I did use old tubes to carry around in my pocket when I was hunting lizards on the boarder just outside of Douglas
I've got a partial carton of the Copperheads around here somewhere. Haven't used the pellet/bb gun in awhile.
 
1675049899514.png
 
The first gun I ever shot (not including my cap gun) was a pellet gun. I will have to ask my Dad what kind. But it takes one pellet at a time. There is still a carton of pellets on the hot water heater by their back door. The pellet gun is next to the door too. Same place it has been since I can remember!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top