on a lighter note...

58D2F74B-A509-46A7-93B4-34CDEF5CB45C.jpeg

1675054334607.png

Returning the shopping cart is only the first test. Deciding where to abandon the cart once the decision to not return it is made shows a deeper level of that person. An out of the way place is next followed by blocking a open space or directly behind another shoppers vehicle. In other words, forcing someone else to deal with the cart they used.

The first gun I ever shot (not including my cap gun) was a pellet gun. I will have to ask my Dad what kind. But it takes one pellet at a time. There is still a carton of pellets on the hot water heater by their back door. The pellet gun is next to the door too. Same place it has been since I can remember!
I still have my 177cal Benjiman co2 pistol and my Pump 22 cal Crosman from my pre teen years

Netflix might want to reconsider how they place and order movies made recently available...

1675102583901.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I always wanted a Broom Handle Mauser pistol but never acquired one. Then I learned they had a full auto version. What's not to love about that??? Well, the chance of owning one of those is between little and none. But this is what I found and do own.
The action fully functions but it is heavy on the CO2 in full auto mode.
Broom Handle BB Gun.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,