Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
American cops
These are actual comments made by 16 Police Officers. The comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you." (LOVE IT)
6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?" (MY FAVORITE)
7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
8. "Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."
9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."
11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC." ( National Crime Information Center )
13. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"
14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
AND THE WINNER IS....
16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't.. Sign here."

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
1652557005533.png

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
1652559721494.png

Bob Nelson 35Whelen

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA

Ridge Runner

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
East Cape, South Africa
Just a thought here,
Were women built differently back then?
Yeah, they were all 100% natural female from birth to death.

No boob jobs
No liposuction
No transgender

Nowadays it's hard to tell if the "woman" you are about to ask out on a date is a real woman, a transvestite, a transgender, a gay guy or some sort of pervert that likes to wear women's clothes.

Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ

No boob jobs
No liposuction
No transgender

Nowadays it's hard to tell if the "woman" you are about to ask out on a date is a real woman, a transvestite, a transgender, a gay guy or some sort of pervert that likes to wear women's clothes.

Omg
I’ll just have to have a drink

Newboomer

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.

No boob jobs
No liposuction
No transgender

Nowadays most all are perverts.

CBH Australia

AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
Hunted
Australia and now South Africa

No boob jobs
No liposuction
No transgender

In the old days I think they used to keep it to themselves.

Now it seems the majority have to bow to the minority.

We have Gay Pride flags, rallies and even Email signatures with multi coloured flags and Gay pride statements. Now it's in the workplace. I'll get someone will be offended if I were to make a straight statement in my email signature.

I can accept it, they can do what they like. Do it behind closed doors like straight people have done for centuries.

I don't know why the alphabet community need to make a public display, no one ever rejected their right to choose.

@Ridge Runner if you can't tell if the woman you are about to ask our is one of the pretend genders you might be in the wrong bar or in a very small closed community.

Hopefully there are still a few good ones to choose from.

CoElkHunter

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
In the old days I think they used to keep it to themselves.

Now it seems the majority have to bow to the minority.

We have Gay Pride flags, rallies and even Email signatures with multi coloured flags and Gay pride statements. Now it's in the workplace. I'll get someone will be offended if I were to make a straight statement in my email signature.

I can accept it, they can do what they like. Do it behind closed doors like straight people have done for centuries.

I don't know why the alphabet community need to make a public display, no one ever rejected their right to choose.

@Ridge Runner if you can't tell if the woman you are about to ask our is one of the pretend genders you might be in the wrong bar or in a very small closed community.

Hopefully there are still a few good ones to choose from.
You have to grab the crotch area just to be sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YolandaDBasinger

Latest profile posts

Member: NRA Life

Hunt: Alaska-Canada-NM
geoff rath wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
G'day Bob,
Just had a yarn with A G, and he has filled me in on how much work he puts in to such developments, referencing QuikLoad, tightening tolerances, load development, range testing. He indicated that of you wish to contact him directly he can go into details far better than I.
If you wish , contact him directly, he has given the OK for me to pass that on.
Hunt: Alaska, Canada, Mexico and USA: particularly the Western states.
Hi,
Going through and old thread I see you mentioned having a William Douglas double in 470NE for sale. Just touching base to see if you sold the rifle, or if it was still for sale?
Regards,
Chris
(Wollongong, NSW)
Hi Chris
Yes, I still have it
Cheers
Steve
Erin Lockwood wrote on Laurine88's profile.
Hi again do you think you could message me your email or some other way to contact you, I've been having error messages trying to send messages via private conversations to you since last night, sorry!