on a lighter note...

160787754_10227313679534627_8776343166442136590_n.jpg
 
An anthill on the territory of a military unit. List of personnel (the last column is " those who left the unit without permission")
Fire-Shot-Capture-334-https-s00-yaplakal-com-pics-pics-original-6-6-3-15331366-jpg-547-7-pocke...png
 
1616506286219.png
 
The Biden’s are seated together at a nice restaurant and the waiter comes over to take their orders. He says to Mrs. Biden, “Good evening Dr. Biden. Have you decided on an entrée?”

“Yes,” she replies. “I’ll have the New York strip, medium rare.”

“Very good,” says the waiter. “And for the vegetable?”

She answers, “Oh! He’ll have the same!”
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,435
Messages
1,576,122
Members
170,518
Latest member
LamarKovac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top