on a lighter note...

IMG_5989.webp
 
I printed this and gave it to my wife, Doctor said I could probably get out of the hospital in a day or two.

Most experienced men realized @JOHN GRENZ meme is a joke. Because every experienced man knows to never ask their wife (and/) or girlfriend a question.

@dimac, hope you have a quick and full recovery.

Knew someone just couldn't resist showing this to their wife or girlfriend or wife and girlfriend.

Yeah that Ultra Safe column should say:

Here, have a mega tequila margarita.

Not: Here, have some wine.

Tequila is a major hormone changer and clothing remover compared to wine.
 
Most experienced men realized @JOHN GRENZ meme is a joke. Because every experienced man knows to never ask their wife (and/) or girlfriend a question.

@dimac, hope you have a quick and full recovery.

Knew someone just couldn't resist showing this to their wife or girlfriend or wife and girlfriend.

Yeah that Ultra Safe column should say:

Here, have a mega tequila margarita.

Not: Here, have some wine.

Tequila is a major hormone changer and clothing remover compared to wine.
I should have known that?
 
IMG_6227.jpeg
 
According to Marco Polo's diary/writings about China, a creature with massive head and teeth, "eyes the size of a 6 penny loaf" with little arms and a long beam of a tail, would hunt at night and devour whatever it came across, whether wolves, TIGERS, (etc). It would then go for water. When hunting, it held it's tail aloft, but after eating, it would drag it's tail. The Chinese hunters would set short spiked stakes at an angle on trails leading to water. The creature would get it's tail impaled, bleed out, and then the ravens would make a racket, which would identify the location of the kill. They would hurry to get the skin off while still fresh and obtain the gall bladder. The meat was supposed to be good to eat in hot weather. (that's what Koreans say about yellow dog meat, too)
Sounds like a T Rex by any description?......especially considering Polo described "keepers of the dragons" for Chinese parades?
 
Oil stone.
Oil stone? That, my friend, is a chalk board eraser, in desperate need of being cleaned by slapping it against the wall...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,022
Members
169,884
Latest member
PamalaHust
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top