on a lighter note...

533816903_833571215699499_4335126340240618393_n.jpg
 

You won’t find the “man” scents there… like I posted before, I pretty much have to beg her to do a run of leather or gunpowder, etc…

But I’m guessing if she got a special request she’d knock out a few…

FWIW proceeds from her sales go to support 2 different orphanages in South Africa… one in Rustenberg, and another in the Eastern Cape…


She also has another line where 100% of the proceeds go to wildlife conservation efforts in South Africa


What it amounts to is… she’s not really in the business of making candles (although she’ll typically make 1000-1200 a year)… she’s an executive with a fairly large firm, and she also stays busy with a bookkeeping and tax firm we own/operate, and a non profit that we founded in 2022 that we are still hands on with… the candles were something of a hobby that accidentally turned into a business… so she uses the candle thing to fund charitable acts like the orphanages and conservation efforts while having fun pursuing her hobby..

I don’t complain… my house smells great year round lol..

I bet if she whips up a batch there are enough of us here to get 'em all sold.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,512
Members
169,576
Latest member
Teresa7277
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top