on a lighter note...

1757973679112.png
 
Philadelphia Eagles: "Knock Knock".
Patrick Mahomes: "Who's there?"
Philadelphia Eagles" "Owen"
Patrick Mahomes: "Owen who?"
Philadelphia Eagles "Owen Two". View attachment 713679
If Im not mistaken, Mahomes won a Super Bowl against the Eagles 3 years ago...
 

Waiting in the truck for my wife over the weekend. She finally comes out, gets in the seat, and says, "did you know deer typically bed with their back to the wind so they can see downwind and smell upwind?" I said I did know that and I guess that means you forgot your phone when you went to the bathroom and had to read a magazine.
 
Waiting in the truck for my wife over the weekend. She finally comes out, gets in the seat, and says, "did you know deer typically bed with their back to the wind so they can see downwind and smell upwind?" I said I did know that and I guess that means you forgot your phone when you went to the bathroom and had to read a magazine.
Hmmm. I always thought deer stand arse in the wind so the breeze blows the insects away from their buttholes. Works for me anyway.
 
1758045111292.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,747
Members
169,143
Latest member
CarolinaChase
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top