on a lighter note...

Jeff Foxworthy might just be able to use this one.
okKyS9k.jpg
 
And on the same note:

51019874_2115647231851187_7376658063761080320_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 51019874_2115647231851187_7376658063761080320_n.jpg
    51019874_2115647231851187_7376658063761080320_n.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 179
49301934_2188948248036763_8599334918201278464_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 49301934_2188948248036763_8599334918201278464_n.jpg
    49301934_2188948248036763_8599334918201278464_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 177
67101854_2896232920451063_5674957004217516032_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 67101854_2896232920451063_5674957004217516032_n.jpg
    67101854_2896232920451063_5674957004217516032_n.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 206
67085750_10157240580443605_441733160145780736_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,930
Members
170,480
Latest member
vastecautevane
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top