on a lighter note...

 
1723491694708.png
 
1723492827039.png
 
1723493817014.png
 
Mmm....now I am not sure which one applies to me....self important....or misfit.... :E Head Scratch: :E Shrug::A Banana::A Thumbs Up::A Tease::D Cheers::E Rofl:
I'm not sure about the occasion we had for giving you the boot, but one of those reasons probably fits.

Just messing with you Mate!

Doug
 
It's a work of art.....:love:....if you succeed in your quest keep us informed :D Cheers:
For those who care to make one, it's a simple bacon weave, draped over a taco shell rack ("upside down"). Cook in oven at about 350* over a baking sheet to catch drippings until done, probably 15-20 minutes.

Then make taco.
 
Last edited:
For those who care to make one, it's a simple bacon weave, draped over a taco shell rack ("upside down"). Cook in oven at about 350* over a baking sheet to catch drippings until done, probably 15-20 minutes.

Then make taco.

OK now Where's my cook... :E Big Grin: ....mmm taco shell...have to wait till back in lusaka...seen in shoprite
 
1723560656085.png
 
The new rabbi in the synagogue. He reads the prayer "Shema" and then half of the synagogue gets up. The other half starts shushing them and saying, "Sit down!", and the first one objects to the second: "It's you who stand up!"
The Rebbe finishes in difficulty and goes to the tzaddik the next morning.
He asks:
they say, I do not know what is the correct tradition during the reading of "Shma".
Do Jews need to get up?
— No, there is no such tradition... — the tzaddik answers.
— So the tradition says to sit?
— No, it does not, — the tzaddik answers, — there is no such tradition.
— So why did one half of the synagogue quarrel with the other?!
— But we have such a tradition!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,620
Members
169,383
Latest member
Sheri37162
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top