on a lighter note...

15826115_1856314677920386_3957683553572839827_n.png
 
67872_526860494019110_1383895821_n.jpg
 
For got one.....

coffin.jpg
 
Super Bowl Tickets For Sale:

A friend of mine has two box seat tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl in Houston. He paid $1,300 for each ticket. He didn't realize when he bought them that February 5th was going to be on the same day as his wedding - so now he can't go.

If you know someone who would be interested and would like to go in his place, it's at St Peter's Church, in New York City, at 5 pm. Her name is Darlene, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs. great figure, good cook, plus, she makes $90,000 a year! She'll be the one in the white dress….
 
If it wasn't in Big City, Communist state, I might. She could fund my hunting habit!
 
If you know someone who would be interested and would like to go in his place, it's at St Peter's Church, in New York City, at 5 pm. Her name is Darlene, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs. great figure, good cook, plus, she makes $90,000 a year! She'll be the one in the white dress….

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Nearly anywhere but NY or CA.
 
Super Bowl Tickets For Sale:

A friend of mine has two box seat tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl in Houston. He paid $1,300 for each ticket. He didn't realize when he bought them that February 5th was going to be on the same day as his wedding - so now he can't go.

If you know someone who would be interested and would like to go in his place, it's at St Peter's Church, in New York City, at 5 pm. Her name is Darlene, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs. great figure, good cook, plus, she makes $90,000 a year! She'll be the one in the white dress….
it's way to good to be true, I'm thinking she plays for the other team(if you get my drift)
 
hit-toilet.JPG
 
I'm not sure which would be more painful, getting married again or fighting the traffic in Houston at the Super Bowl
 
I'm not sure which would be more painful, getting married again or fighting the traffic in Houston at the Super Bowl
At least the traffic in Houston won't cost you a House a Car and a Savings account
 
IMG_4393.JPG
 
Now that funny! Lmao
 
FB_IMG_1483549682785.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,042
Members
169,248
Latest member
VernellCan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top