on a lighter note...

15826115_1856314677920386_3957683553572839827_n.png

67872_526860494019110_1383895821_n.jpg

For got one.....

coffin.jpg

Super Bowl Tickets For Sale:

A friend of mine has two box seat tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl in Houston. He paid $1,300 for each ticket. He didn't realize when he bought them that February 5th was going to be on the same day as his wedding - so now he can't go.

If you know someone who would be interested and would like to go in his place, it's at St Peter's Church, in New York City, at 5 pm. Her name is Darlene, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs. great figure, good cook, plus, she makes $90,000 a year! She'll be the one in the white dress….

If it wasn't in Big City, Communist state, I might. She could fund my hunting habit!

If you know someone who would be interested and would like to go in his place, it's at St Peter's Church, in New York City, at 5 pm. Her name is Darlene, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs. great figure, good cook, plus, she makes $90,000 a year! She'll be the one in the white dress….

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nearly anywhere but NY or CA.

Super Bowl Tickets For Sale:

A friend of mine has two box seat tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl in Houston. He paid $1,300 for each ticket. He didn't realize when he bought them that February 5th was going to be on the same day as his wedding - so now he can't go.

it's way to good to be true, I'm thinking she plays for the other team(if you get my drift)

hit-toilet.JPG

I'm not sure which would be more painful, getting married again or fighting the traffic in Houston at the Super Bowl

I'm not sure which would be more painful, getting married again or fighting the traffic in Houston at the Super Bowl
At least the traffic in Houston won't cost you a House a Car and a Savings account

IMG_4393.JPG

Now that funny! Lmao

FB_IMG_1483549682785.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross