on a lighter note...

58842280_2206774332711588_1338918924535726080_n.jpg
 
18199015_1890199584598981_3534069530158272044_n.jpg
 
58682379_2324532674277663_7219834574262501376_n.jpg
 
58659828_2185038714923266_4767004229262901248_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 58659828_2185038714923266_4767004229262901248_n.jpg
    58659828_2185038714923266_4767004229262901248_n.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 205
57935920_2180774418683029_4166302947828826112_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 57935920_2180774418683029_4166302947828826112_n.jpg
    57935920_2180774418683029_4166302947828826112_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 184
Studio_20190429_205118.jpg
 
A letter to Dad

A father passing by his son’s bedroom was astonished to see

that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up.


Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the

pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.'


With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with

trembling hands and read the letter.


Dear Dad:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I’m writing you.

I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to

avoid a scene with Mom and you.


I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice.

But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her

piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that

she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion…

Dad she's pregnant.


Stacy said that we will be very happy.

She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of

firewood for the whole winter.


We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana

doesn’t really hurt anyone.


We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the

other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy.


In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure

for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it.


Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care

of myself.

Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that

you can get to know your grandchildren.


Love, Your Son John

PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy’s

house. I Just wanted to remind you that there are worse

things in life than a lousy report card that's in my

desk drawer.


I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home.

Tom
 
Studio_20190502_164346.png
 
received_485305818675074.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,855
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top