on a lighter note...

funny-dad-memes-9-18-23.jpg
 

My OIC in the Command Post at Homestead AFB, was a Gun Ship pilot in Vietnam and boy did he have some cool stories. When I went to NCO Leadership School, two of my classmates one was a Sensor Operators, and the other one a gunner, in the AC-130 Gun Ship, and they had some cool videos over Kosovo.
 
1714506629985.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,270
Members
169,324
Latest member
FelicitasB
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top