on a lighter note...

IMG_1976.jpg
 
1709735647800.png
 
Actually, we want it back and all of Alberta. In exchange, we're giving Vermont to Quebec to call it square.
I was thinking you could just have Quebec! But if you want all of Alberta we would like Alaska in exchange.
 
I was thinking you could just have Quebec! But if you want all of Alberta we would like Alaska in exchange.

The USA rejects your offer, but presents a reasonable counter-offer. We get Alberta, now known as "New Idaho" and we give you all of coastal California, now known as "Baja Vancouver".

It's a great deal, take the deal.
 
The USA rejects your offer, but presents a reasonable counter-offer. We get Alberta, now known as "New Idaho" and we give you all of coastal California, now known as "Baja Vancouver".

It's a great deal, take the deal.
When I said Alberta, I meant everything west of Saskatchewan and south of sixty! You can have Vancouver as it will blend seamlessly in Comufornia! If you want I will throw in everything east of Quebec.
 
Actually, we want it back and all of Alberta. In exchange, we're giving Vermont to Quebec to call it square.

Can we throw NYC in?
 
I was thinking you could just have Quebec! But if you want all of Alberta we would like Alaska in exchange.

Now that’s a bridge too far. How about California?
 
The USA rejects your offer, but presents a reasonable counter-offer. We get Alberta, now known as "New Idaho" and we give you all of coastal California, now known as "Baja Vancouver".

It's a great deal, take the deal.

California will be a wonderful outdoorsman’s haven after the next civil war.
 
California will be a wonderful outdoorsman’s haven after the next civil war.

Sshhh. It was going to be a wonderful outdoorsman's paradise this week if you'd stop interfering with my negotiation. We were giving the Canucks coastal California "heretofore known as Baja Vancouver". That instantly turns CA into a outdoors and republican stronghold.

Unfortunately, the deal is breaking down, to get Alberta they want us to take Vancouver as a package deal...that's a non-starter.

In positive news, they were willing to concede anything east of Quebec. We have to see if they'll let us pick and choose, taking "North Maine" formerly known as New Brunswick, and "East Alaska" formerly known as Labrador/Newfoundland in the deal. It's tricky though, we really don't want to get stuck with Nova Scotia in this deal, it's kinda like an island version of Baltimore.
 
I was thinking you could just have Quebec! But if you want all of Alberta we would like Alaska in exchange.
Actually I would be glad to give you Quebec as long as you take Trudeau and his idiots! No return and it's all yours for free.
 
Sshhh. It was going to be a wonderful outdoorsman's paradise this week if you'd stop interfering with my negotiation. We were giving the Canucks coastal California "heretofore known as Baja Vancouver". That instantly turns CA into a outdoors and republican stronghold.

Unfortunately, the deal is breaking down, to get Alberta they want us to take Vancouver as a package deal...that's a non-starter.

In positive news, they were willing to concede anything east of Quebec. We have to see if they'll let us pick and choose, taking "North Maine" formerly known as New Brunswick, and "East Alaska" formerly known as Labrador/Newfoundland in the deal. It's tricky though, we really don't want to get stuck with Nova Scotia in this deal, it's kinda like an island version of Baltimore.
Ok, no one want any of the flat land west of the Rockies. I propose we extend the San Andres fault to Abbotsford BC and let it sink into the sea! That way we get more mountain lodges with ocean views. Then you can have everything east of Ontario for Alaska! Plus we will throw in a Dictator for you, to run Canada East farther into the ground.
 
hey now us eastern conservative Canadians deserve some recognition in this deal.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,848
Members
169,439
Latest member
skagberretu1984
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top