on a lighter note...

394539819_10231147230134210_3798404900848466687_n.jpg
 
Image1702750004.040646.jpg
 
I believe you meant to say "carrying 'yo mama" as in: "yo mama so fat...she got two moons taking up obit around her butt...so fat the north slope of her butt still got snow on it in June" etc. (more examples welcomed)
 
Last edited:

My wife does the same.
We’re off to Vanuatu this week for a week.
I’ve already started to restrict her packing by having only one suitcase and a smaller one.
I kid you not: going away - she has literally enough clothes packed for a month or more.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,237
Members
169,287
Latest member
MarcellaHo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top