on a lighter note...

OK I give up....please explain :E Head Scratch:

Areian Grande normal vs made up for public consumption.

I'm assuming you get the whole 'apple' thing.
 
Areian Grande normal vs made up for public consumption.

I'm assuming you get the whole 'apple' thing.

OK vaguely heard of her I think....didn't realise was same person...why I asked...so she was darkened then to boost her credentials I presume....load of shite
 
OK vaguely heard of her I think....didn't realise was same person...why I asked...so she was darkened then to boost her credentials I presume....load of shite

She has a great voice. She actually a funny person. Google her impressions of other singers for a laugh.
 
1700255073396.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,214
Members
170,534
Latest member
CaridadYun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top