Old Reliable Mauser 98

Welcome to AH.
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums William.
 
Welcome to AH William!

:S Welcome:
 
Glad to have you with us William!
Have you been to Africa, or is it in your future?
 
Welcome aboard William. Please tell us about your "old reliable Mauser 98." What have you hunted in the past? Do you have any near term plans for hunting Africa?
 
Welcome to our forum William. Glad to have you!
 
Welcome William! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
Welcome and enjoy
 
Welcome to this great forum William! Enjoy the site!
 
Hello from the other Dakota.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hi William, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,216
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top