Official AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2024

All being well we will be there....due to pricing of flights we are in nashville for think 10 or 11 days.....only later did the brain kick in and it would probably have been a lot cheaper to have taken the expensive flight option on days we wanted, as with the extra nights in the hotel and food and drink...plus a certain lovely girls shopping its going to be a lot more ....:X3::A Bonk:

We will most definitely be there - sounds like great fun! Excited to meet with everyone!

Kind regards,
Dempsey & Michael

Count wife and I in! Should be fun!

I'm happy to announce the AH Get Together will be held on February 2nd 2024(Friday) from 6 to 10pm during the 2024 Safari Club International (SCI) convention held in Nashville, TN.

You do not need to be an SCI member nor an AH member to come. It's just an informal get together to meet up, have drinks/eat, and visit with fellow hunters and AH members.

The AH Get Together will be held at Jonathan’s Grill (3rd Ave Location), second floor

A full food menu will be available, as well as attended bar.
Any food/drinks ect will be for you to settle with Johnathan’s directly (Cash/card accepted)

The inside area will hold approx. 60 guests and the outside area has a nice gas firepit and can accommodate several more.
There is a pay to park lot located directly across from the restaurant. You pay via a QR scan on your phone. Free parking is streetside around the corner or down the street.

When: Friday February 2, 2024
Time: 6-10pm
Where: Johnathan’s Grill, 717 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201
Location: Second Floor (Go past the main level bar and up the stairs)
Website www.jonathansgrille.com (Germantown location)

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Kathy and I will be there.

Sorry in advance for a quick hijacking of this thread.

For those of you who will be attending SCI, my guide and now friend from an Argentina hunt (Red Stag and Blackbuck) in March of '22 reached out to me saying he would be there. As a way to help offset some of the trip expense, he will be selling some of his handmade knives. I bought one while I was there, and he also gifted me another at departure. I don't recall the prices off hand, but here's a sample photo he sent. They come with a leather sheath.

1000008862.jpg

Please send me a PM if you would be interested, and I can get you his WhatsApp contact info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
floodcrm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!