Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS specializes in Elephant hunting in Zimbabwe, namely Umguza and Lupane are for the most part an unforgettable experience. Over the years we have been almost 100% successful in taking a good mature bull with Ivory weighing on average over 40 Ibs with many in the 50lb plus class.
Our aim is to hunt these bulls in the normal conventional manner by tracking on foot, but because of where I am situated and at time's there have been situations that for one or the other reason these Bulls travel nocturnally raiding crops grown by the surrounding villagers.
We have had to adjust to hunting them at night which is not new trust me there are many areas specifically where Elephant in particular are hunted at night so this is not new and believe you me it can be extremely exciting and it can be very challenging, for anyone who has done this knows what I am talking about.
We also have a wide range of different hunting packages that include different animals. Come and find out more.....

I will be attending:
Houston Safari show 19th & 20th of January
SCI Nashville Jan 31 - Feb 3

I will not have a booth but will be contactable on my WhatsApp number +263772450375 and on my email.

Hey Wayne, I will be attending SCI. Look forward to seeing you again. Elephant is on my list for next year! Hopefully we can arrange a hunt.

You can contact me at (281) 967-5853 while I am in the USA..
I can be reached on this number up until the 5th of February

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesterDero

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double