Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS specializes in Elephant hunting in Zimbabwe, namely Umguza and Lupane are for the most part an unforgettable experience. Over the years we have been almost 100% successful in taking a good mature bull with Ivory weighing on average over 40 Ibs with many in the 50lb plus class.
Our aim is to hunt these bulls in the normal conventional manner by tracking on foot, but because of where I am situated and at time's there have been situations that for one or the other reason these Bulls travel nocturnally raiding crops grown by the surrounding villagers.
We have had to adjust to hunting them at night which is not new trust me there are many areas specifically where Elephant in particular are hunted at night so this is not new and believe you me it can be extremely exciting and it can be very challenging, for anyone who has done this knows what I am talking about.
We also have a wide range of different hunting packages that include different animals. Come and find out more.....

I will be attending:
Houston Safari show 19th & 20th of January
SCI Nashville Jan 31 - Feb 3

I will not have a booth but will be contactable on my WhatsApp number +263772450375 and on my email.

Hey Wayne, I will be attending SCI. Look forward to seeing you again. Elephant is on my list for next year! Hopefully we can arrange a hunt.

You can contact me at (281) 967-5853 while I am in the USA..
I can be reached on this number up until the 5th of February

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twila5206

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.