NULA 3 Rifle Set

NTO

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Ultra light arms 3 rifle set these were made in 1991 and are consecutive serial numbered.
All made of Model 40 actions.
First is a 340 wby 24" stainless barrel with Talley bases
Second is a 375 H&H 22" stainless barrel with Weaver bases
Third is a 416 Rigby 24" stainless barrel with a one of set of Titanium rings (No Scope)

These rifles have been hunted with so have a few scratches on stock etc. no major defects.
The 340 & 375 was sent back several years ago and had new recoil pads and paint. The 416 recoil pad is original and has seen better days.

I have heard all the jokes about the recoil but truly the stock design and muzzle break makes it very manageable. The breaks are removable if you desire.

A great safari rifle set the 375 has actually stopped a buff charge at 6 yds few years ago.

Keeping the set together.
$12,000 shipped for 3.
NULA 340.jpg
NULA 375.jpg
NULA 416.jpg
NULA 340-1.jpg
NULA 375-1.jpg
NULA 416-1.jpg

Interested. What is the LOP?

I am almost certain these are standard 13.5” lop let me double check

Having a NULA in 300 w mag makes me appreciate your set. So the brakes screw off and you have thread protectors ?

I ran out of time before I headed out of town. I am about 99% sure they are 13.5 lop and they weight few oz under 7lbs.
No thread protectors and scope not included.

Still have these they are looking for a new home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AileenGayt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.