NULA 3 Rifle Set

NTO

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Ultra light arms 3 rifle set these were made in 1991 and are consecutive serial numbered.
All made of Model 40 actions.
First is a 340 wby 24" stainless barrel with Talley bases
Second is a 375 H&H 22" stainless barrel with Weaver bases
Third is a 416 Rigby 24" stainless barrel with a one of set of Titanium rings (No Scope)

These rifles have been hunted with so have a few scratches on stock etc. no major defects.
The 340 & 375 was sent back several years ago and had new recoil pads and paint. The 416 recoil pad is original and has seen better days.

I have heard all the jokes about the recoil but truly the stock design and muzzle break makes it very manageable. The breaks are removable if you desire.

A great safari rifle set the 375 has actually stopped a buff charge at 6 yds few years ago.

Keeping the set together.
$12,000 shipped for 3.
NULA 340.jpg
NULA 375.jpg
NULA 416.jpg
NULA 340-1.jpg
NULA 375-1.jpg
NULA 416-1.jpg

Interested. What is the LOP?

I am almost certain these are standard 13.5” lop let me double check

Having a NULA in 300 w mag makes me appreciate your set. So the brakes screw off and you have thread protectors ?

I ran out of time before I headed out of town. I am about 99% sure they are 13.5 lop and they weight few oz under 7lbs.
No thread protectors and scope not included.

Still have these they are looking for a new home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrohimotx

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double