Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
SCI, SHAC, RW Guild
Hunted
Norway, Sweden, Poland, South Africa
Succeded with my reindeer hunt this year as well. Lovely bull harvested in Knutshø reindeer area, middle of Norway.

IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0427.JPG

Very nice, congrats!

That´s a big one, congrats !

Very nice, and beautiful country!

That is an impressive rack. How about sharing some of the details?

I got this bull after 6 days of hunting. The first 4 days I didnt see any reindeers at all. On this day I spotted a herd early in the morning, about 6km north of my camp.
After sneaking up on the herd, which was about 600 animals, I was lying down and waiting for about two hours. The reindeer was bedding and a clear shot was impossible. I then retreated and tryed to waiting them out. After a while, they started to move uphill. After a short stalk, I was able to get a shot at this bull. Here are some more pics from the hunt.

IMG_0382.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0392.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG

Very impressive trophy!

Nice! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Very nice bull. Norway is the home of my ancestors. Hope to visit there someday.

Beautiful country and lovely caribou!

I got this bull after 6 days of hunting. The first 4 days I didnt see any reindeers at all. On this day I spotted a herd early in the morning, about 6km north of my camp.
After sneaking up on the herd, which was about 600 animals, I was lying down and waiting for about two hours. The reindeer was bedding and a clear shot was impossible. I then retreated and tryed to waiting them out. After a while, they started to move uphill. After a short stalk, I was able to get a shot at this bull. Here are some more pics from the hunt.

View attachment 201845 View attachment 201846 View attachment 201847 View attachment 201848 View attachment 201849

What rifle,scope,and cartridge did you use?

Was this a guided hunt or were you on your own? How does he compare to others you've taken?

Was this a guided hunt or were you on your own? How does he compare to others you've taken?
Hunting on my own, no guide. This bull are about the same size as my earlier bulls has been. Not the biggest, but nice enough.

Wow....great area, great hunting and very impressive trophie.....I really enjoyed the good pictures, and congratulations for hunting by your own.....that is priceless.....!!!!!

Awesome! Beautiful country and one fine animal! Oh and your mother must be tough as nails to hunt and take one that fine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg