on a lighter note...

If they haven't been exposed to shooting, trap or skeet I can understand.

My ex and I were in a hotel in Hawaii heading to our room and at one spot I could smell the odor of some MJ being smoked. She asked me what the smell was? I couldn't believe that she had no idea what it was knowing how wild and who she ran around with in high-school. But she honestly had no idea of what it was.
My father in law went to Penn State in the ‘60s. He told me that sometimes at night there he would smell something unusual with the windows open and thought the farmers were burning the hayfields. Someone later told him it was MJ.
 
Just yesterday slightly before daybreak I flashed my lights at a vehicle stopped at stoplight opposite of me. Turns out it was highway patrolman. After the green light he flipped a U-ey, turned on his light bar, and pulled me over.

"Whatta ya think you were doing back there?"

"Trying to tell you to turn your headlights on. It's barely light out."

"Well, I don't think it's that dark."

"Well, back when I worked for the govt ALL state vehicles were supposed to have headlights turned on ALL the time. Shall we call the watch commander to see if that rule has changed?"

"Have a nice day." And he drove off ... without turning on his headlights. Jackass!
 
Yeah, I just learned at recent church synod that it's no longer acceptable to call homeless people by that label. Long ago "bums" stopped being politically correct. And "hobos" are people without money, food, or shelter looking for help in exchange for a bit of work. These days essentially everyone without food or shelter is disinclined to work for assistance. "Homeless" implies that these folks don't have parents or siblings who care about them. So now we must call them "unhoused." I kid you not! :D
 
Screenshot_20251102-194623_WhatsApp.jpg
 
Just yesterday slightly before daybreak I flashed my lights at a vehicle stopped at stoplight opposite of me. Turns out it was highway patrolman. After the green light he flipped a U-ey, turned on his light bar, and pulled me over.

"Whatta ya think you were doing back there?"

"Trying to tell you to turn your headlights on. It's barely light out."

"Well, I don't think it's that dark."

"Well, back when I worked for the govt ALL state vehicles were supposed to have headlights turned on ALL the time. Shall we call the watch commander to see if that rule has changed?"

"Have a nice day." And he drove off ... without turning on his headlights. Jackass!
Yeah, and they'll speed without emergency lights on. I suspect sometimes they turn them on without actual cause because they want to speed. But the law is for everybody.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,924
Members
169,467
Latest member
CurtisDeff
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top