"Normal" Behavior??

Dave please tell your wife that I take her comment as the highest of praise:-)
 
The glass bedding in my 404J reached its allotted curing time at 9:00 pm so I did what any normal guy would do I threw the it together loaded a couple rounds stepped onto my back deck chambered a round and fired into the hillside in my back yard. Then I remembered that in my excitement I didn’t install recoil pad or put on a heavy coat or even a t shirt. Bare wood against bare flesh.
All normal.
Shawn
 
Slowly introducing the thought of a 416 Rigby to the DOF. No admission of defeat on her side, but acknowledgement of the possibility that it could be coming down the pike. More likely later than sooner, but progress none the less.
 
Department of Finance is usually a tough nut to crack but if you keep chipping away it will eventually give up its fruits.
Shawn
 
Shawn.54

I assure you that "tough nut" will be taken as a compliment by her.
Thank you for your support.
You are officially added to the list of big bore addiction sponsors.
Cheers
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,490
Members
169,574
Latest member
NinaStockt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top