Norma Solids

USAN

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
670
Reaction score
425
Deals & offers
2
Media
359
Articles
54
Norma Solids

watermark.php


For the hunting guide, there are three considerations for ammunition: reliable feeding, reliable ignition and reliable straight-line penetration

Many guides like to carry their rifles with an empty chamber and only actually load when danger threatens. The Norma Solids are designed to ensure reliable feeding in just about any make of rifle, including old, well-worn ones.

The law often forces a guide to allow a charging animal to get too close for comfort before he may shoot for effect. Unless he’s carrying a double rifle, he’s limited to one shot. Being made from a proprietary brass alloy, Norma Solids are guaranteed not to break up, turn or deviate.

They will give straight-line penetration through whatever they encounter. Like the PH series of ammunition, these rounds are loaded under higher than normal standards of quality control to ensure absolute reliability.

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious:

What is the hardness (BHN) of the Norma solids?

I haven't been able to find anything online about the hardness of solid bullets, Norma or otherwise.

Thanks
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,881
Members
169,458
Latest member
knoxverse
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top