No1 In 500 Nitro Express With Reloading Equipment

Papabear55

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Considering selling my baby, not sure on a price yet or really what its worth. Open to offers. Trying to see if there's any interest

received_579707142930146.jpeg
received_910548106114599.jpeg
received_700696347163871.jpeg
received_295385868496895.jpeg
received_3103011166447807.jpeg
received_598193511098088.jpeg
received_2419544481671233.jpeg
received_706472223507453.jpeg
received_285865789227302.jpeg
received_2648753752038225.jpeg
received_3384483658470765.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see why that’s your “baby”. I have a “thing” for #1’s. A great chambering. I love the ghost ring sight.
It breaks my heart to consider selling her but I'm trying to be a responsible adult/father/husband and set my family up for success

Love the sights..........doesn't look like the rifle has been used much. Reloading stuff that you have to sell I assume is dies and shell holder?........I bet if you set your price, and describe the extras, you will get some interest in this nice gun.............Best of luck.............FWB

Love the sights..........doesn't look like the rifle has been used much. Reloading stuff that you have to sell I assume is dies and shell holder?........I bet if you set your price, and describe the extras, you will get some interest in this nice gun.............Best of luck.............FWB
Has dies, brass and bullets. As well as shell holder. Actually i think i have 2 sets of dies

...and i mailed off my #1 a month ago to do the exact same thing. Ugh. Would have bought yours in a blink. Great package, exceptional rifle.

...and i mailed off my #1 a month ago to do the exact same thing. Ugh. Would have bought yours in a blink. Great package, exceptional rifle.
I had someone in a different forum say my price was too high. I told him then he can spend the 1k for a rifle and the 2500 (or more) for the conversion and then all the reloading equipment. I did the same as you, i have one being built in 50-110wcf right now, that was going to be a 500ne until i found this one

That's why I'd have bought yours in a blink. I'm in an almost 1yr queue waiting through a backlog of work and spending that (plus) and not getting the extras.

That's why I'd have bought yours in a blink. I'm in an almost 1yr queue waiting through a backlog of work and spending that (plus) and not getting the extras.
I wish i had posted it a month ago, but at the same time I'm glad. I really don't want to sell but i should lol

It's one of those id be happy if it didnt sell but i should let it go

One thing no one noticed and mentioned. This gun was built by SSK industries, most likely by Brian or JD there.
They have built everyone of my B&M rifles (3 of them) and the .50 B&M I have for sale on these forums. They do excellent work. Here is the stamp on one of my rifles.

k4H6Xb3l.jpg

Attachments

• k4H6Xb3l.jpg
    k4H6Xb3l.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 99
One thing no one noticed and mentioned. This gun was built by SSK industries, most likely by Brian or JD there.
They have built everyone of my B&M rifles (3 of them) and the .50 B&M I have for sale on these forums. They do excellent work. Here is the stamp on one of my rifles.

k4H6Xb3l.jpg
The do absolutely top notch work too

Selling rifles are about the same as selling a member of the family- so heartrending. In forty years I've only sold a few, but I remember the look on each one's face as they were taken away to a new home. So I avoid doing so at all costs.
As do i in most situations, but this money would go to purchasing land for my family and to pass along to my son. Things i didnt and wont have from my parents. I'm still rather young myself, as far as looking at things that way, but i want to set myself and my family up for success early or to recover should something happen

As do i in most situations, but this money would go to purchasing land for my family and to pass along to my son. Things i didnt and wont have from my parents. I'm still rather young myself, as far as looking at things that way, but i want to set myself and my family up for success early or to recover should something happen

There are 10's of millions of men who need to take a lesson from you.

The dividends paid from responsible actions are incalculable. (y)(y)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg