No1 In 500 Nitro Express With Reloading Equipment

Arthur Morta

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
I'm going to just say $3500
I can kick myself for selling my No. 1 in .375 H&H a while back. For the condition this “Baby” is in I would pay the $3500 without hesitation! Location, location, location... Hope it goes to someone who really has an appreciation for thee instrument of the Rifle Connoisseur.

404Jeffry

Reaction score
As do i in most situations, but this money would go to purchasing land for my family and to pass along to my son. Things i didnt and wont have from my parents. I'm still rather young myself, as far as looking at things that way, but i want to set myself and my family up for success early or to recover should something happen

Mike53

Reaction score
Papabear; I have been in your position and have sold many fine guns in the name of being a responsible husband and father. My advice to you is: keep the rifle.

Papabear55

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Papabear; I have been in your position and have sold many fine guns in the name of being a responsible husband and father. My advice to you is: keep the rifle.
Why do you say that? Just curious. Baling hay if i don't reply

Mike53

Reaction score
You appear to be a man with the best of intentions. But you obviously hate to part with your rifle; and, believe it or not, $3500 is a pittance you will regret parting with it for. I won’t go any further with it, except to say it never pays to part with a beloved gun. Sell something else.

Forrest Halley

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
@Papabear55 I am in similar boat with baby on the way. I am holding onto .458 Lott for dear life. Plan to use kid in sling on front for added mass for recoil reduction...kidding. Not giving up the rifle. Nope!³ It will never come back. The new home will fall in love with it. $3500 is not a decisive sum that is otherwise unobtainable.

Besides, what exactly is going to happen to you if you have that .500 to keep you company? Nothing bad. Animals will be at bay and men will be green with envy.

Last edited:

Latest profile posts

Enjoy the bush with Respect
20 day hunt in May 2022 with Zana Botes hard part now starting the wait
Better a fool on his own than a wise man at someone else's discretion
... F. Nietzsche
perry madl wrote on Ignatius of Antioch's profile.
Is your double still available?
I am interested in Safari Animal Paintings