Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Media
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WAB

John Hoose

Reaction score
Media
I want to offer a round of support for NWKE Safaris/ Jaco Visser. I hunted with Jaco this last August 2019 and had a fantastic time, his operation is top notch from great accommodations, excellent food and really good quality game. I have been on 15 Safaris all over Africa and I rate this place as one of my favorite. Covid canceled return this year but I plan to make up with it August 2021. If any follow hunter has any questions please send me a message.
Thanks and good luck to all
20190818_073336.jpg

John

cal pappas

Contributor
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
110% for my safari! Amazing trophies, quality animals everywhere on huge free-ranging tracts of land, best food in my 21 safaris, PH has great skills and tells great jokes to have me laughing daily, and the PH loved my double rifle owned by Douglas Jardine. I would recommend Jaco without reservation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErickBinde

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver