Nice site

:S Welcome:
 
Good fortune you did find us. Welcome
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH tracker12!
 
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Giday tracker12 and welcome to the A H forums.
 
Hello tracker12,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards.
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard! We love spending other people's money. For what mission are you looking to acquire a scope?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top