Newbie to site

fanof5

Reaction score
I' ve never been to Africa,but hunting inAfrica has always been a dream!I'm63 and on ss disability so will probably never get there. But I will geta charge out ohhearing about your safaries!!

Welcome to AH, nothing wrong about reading hunting stories.

Welcome!!

And you just never know. :)

welcome and enjoy the site fanof5
plenty of disabled blokes get a shot off in Africa ,mate .
never say never .

Welcome to AH fanof5!

Welcome to AH fanof5! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH... :)

At 63 years young (y) you can should make a plan on achieving your goal of hunting Africa :D

I have viewed DVD and hunting reports of individuals with heart issues, missing limbs and being in wheelchairs having successfully hunted in Africa.

So never say never and put a few pennies away and soon you will be there..:cool:

Glad you can get some vicarious hunting in. Glad you are enjoying AH.

Welcome.

Welcome fanof5!

Welcome to AH !

At the cross, Jesus subjected himself to disability, and his resurrected body continued to bear his scars as a sign of God's solidarity with humanity.

Welcome to the best hunting forum on the net sir!

I hope you enjoy the site and all the good stories told and shared here. Maybe one-day you will see an African Sunrise, keep living your dream :)

My best,

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
$pyker

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.