New recruit

TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Reviews
4
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
904
Reaction score
2,365
Website
tsalasafari.co.za
Deals & offers
117
Media
391
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Hi Guys

just joined this great forum. I ma Hunter, Outfitter, PH from South Africa. Joined to meet up with likeminded people, to learn, and to make contacts all over the world.:)

Thanks

Rouan
 
Hi Rouan, welcome to the Forum its great to be the part of the AH family, welcome again.

Best regards

Monish
 
Welcome to AH Rouan! Gald to have you part of our community.
 
Welcome to AH. Where in SA do you have your outfit?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,627
Members
169,596
Latest member
SeanSwanto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top