New one from Poland

guerero

AH member
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
30
Reaction score
44
Media
10
Hello everyone,

I'm a new in here.
I'm a hunter from Poland, Europe.
It was my passion from the very young boy.
Fortunately I'm able to hunt from about 8 years.
The true is that I'm a very lucku to be able to hunt in a very beautiful and rich of games areas. We have a lof of red stags, wild boars, roedeers and also birds.

No matter how great it is here, Africa is my the biggest hunting dream! :)
of course the buffalo is on the top of the list :) maybe some day... ;)

any way, there is a small chance to come to Africa and hunt a plains games next year. so I'm even more interested in reading your answers to many interestng issues.

sorry for my english, I do my best ;)

take care and have a safety hunts.
 
Welcome Sir, you have picked a great place to start your journey. Ask away, I am sure someone here can answer your questions.
 
Welcome to AH sir. Your English is fine.
 
Twój angielski jest znacznie lepszy niż mój polski

Welcome to AH. Stay around here long enough you will be in Africa hunting sooner than you think.
 
Twój angielski jest znacznie lepszy niż mój polski

Welcome to AH. Stay around here long enough you will be in Africa hunting sooner than you think.

Wow... :) What a very nice surprise :)
I hope you are right! :)
 
Welcome to AH guerero! Glad you found us and looking forward to having you on the site. Don't hesitate to share some of your hunting in Poland...
 
Welcome! I hunted Poland last year and was shocked at how abundant game was. I'm going back in 2018!
 
We were a couple hours from Wroclaw hunting roe deer but also saw loads of red deer, fallow deer, mouflon and boars. I had no idea there was so much game or so much free range hunting in Poland!
 
Welcome to AH from Minnesota USA
 
We were a couple hours from Wroclaw hunting roe deer but also saw loads of red deer, fallow deer, mouflon and boars. I had no idea there was so much game or so much free range hunting in Poland!

Any interesting roe? I love to hunt roedeers :)
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,660
Members
169,803
Latest member
inohuscomm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top