New Members Getting Started

Thank you for the welcome!!!

Howdy,

I've visited AH many times over the past few months and really enjoyed the old pictures and threads. So finally took the time to join. I hope to hear from some of my old friends via the forum.

Call on me anytime I can share my experiences, always happy to help a fellow Bwana!

Thanks,

John Ed

Hello all. I am planning my first hunt in Africa next year so I am happy to be here with all of you. Got a lot to learn!

Jes Adv. that's a beautiful par of ivory, by the color looks like a west african ?

Thanks Gordon that bull taken in the Loebeke Swamps, Cameroon back in the 90's while I was working with Felix Barrado

21417.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for confirming that, fantastic symmetrical par and color !!! Best wishes Gordon.

Thanks Gordon, there were some great bulls around. I haven't been to the forest in quite some time. I recall my first trip in '92 - I hunted along with a Texas client and two Spaniards. We saw 32 bull Bongo in 12 days ! The hunting was without dogs in those days. Cheers.. John Ed

What a great website and information source. I look forward to spending too much time on here.

Hi Guys
Thanks for the welcome. Been reading around on this site for some time and thought...i got to be a member of this group....great discussions and advice going around.
Im a keen Hunter from SA, KZN province.
Cheers for now
Robbie

Hi there.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and thank you for this amazing website. I am a female hunter and did my PH course at the end of last year so I hope to make treasured friends here and learn from all the experienced hunters. I dont know if there is another discussion somewhere to look for job vaccansies but if someone knows about it please can you let me know or if you know about any available jobs for either male or female ph in SA that will be great. Thank you so much and i truly look forward spending time here.

Kind regards

Nice to see another kzn hunter new to the forum.These guys know what they are talking about. Helping me out for the past week.
To robbie

New Members Getting Started

Thanks for becoming a member of AfricaHunting.com!

A great place to start in the forum is to introduce yourself in our Introductions & Greets section. Our community is a friendly place to meet and discuss hunting with other members and have any of your questions answered.

You may wish to take a few minutes to fill out your member profile, this will help other members get to know a little more about you! This is also where you can access your AH account to create your signature and include an avatar, send and receive conversation messages and much much more...

You may also be interested in checking out a few of our most popular features:
- DEALS & OFFERS
- Shot Placement
- Hunting Info by Country
- Safari Planning Guide
- Photos Gallery

Featuring tens of thousand hunting and related photos submitted by our members. You can upload your own photos which automatically creates your own member gallery.

As a member you can help our community grow by telling your friends about AfricaHunting.com.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Looking forward to your participation.
Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome. I am a new member that has been on 1 trip to SA so far. I was lucky enough to hunt Kudu, Gemsbuck, Impala, Warthog, Zebra, and Blue Wildebeest.

Welcome to AH GKNOX! Looking forward to having you as part of our amazing community.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg