New Members Getting Started

Hi Manne en Dames
gaan groot eer wees om met die mense van Africa Hunting te chat en tips te kan kry, nuwe ervaring vir my, en amper klaar nervous, en nog nie eers op n bokkie in die scope gehad nie, maar weet dit gaan n nuwe avontuur wees
 
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting with the hunting "family".
Do not be afraid to "ask questions"...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,595
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top