New member

There really is a whole truck load of kind and knowledgeable people here from which to learn. Glad you hopped on the train, hope you enjoy the ride.
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH Warpigy!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community.
 
Welcome. You've landed in the right place.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,189
Members
169,927
Latest member
ArlieGarsi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top