New member

Poor is a very subjective and relative state of being. If you are planning a leisure trip anywhere.... You are not "poor".

If you are shopping for any kind of a 470NE rifle and have the means to acquire one in any usable condition, you are not poor.

No go forth wealthy man and enjoy your hunt ;)
Relatively poor, certainly in the world of African hunting.
 
Welcome aboard. What are you planning to hunt with your 470?
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.
We're also based in the Eastern Cape.
Hope your hunting trip is great!
Enjoy it
Best regards
Marius
 
Greetings poor English man,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Looks like you’re all set with a proper safari company already.
I shall look forward to your hunt report, especially your photographs.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,206
Members
170,533
Latest member
SethSapp1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top