New member

Metal

New member
Joined
Jun 19, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
Boston
Hello Everyone, I've been an avid reader of this site for a while now, soaking in all the valuable information. Finally decided to join and be a part of this wonderful community. I'm just starting out in the world of long-range hunting and can't wait to learn from all of you seasoned experts. Looking forward to connecting and gaining some great insights!. Thanks! #Metal.
 
Welcome to AH! I'm also new around here. Love the handle, btw.
 
Welcome, and we look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH Metal! Glad you made it to the posting side.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello Everyone, I've been an avid reader of this site for a while now, soaking in all the valuable information. Finally decided to join and be a part of this wonderful community. I'm just starting out in the world of long-range hunting and can't wait to learn from all of you seasoned experts. Looking forward to connecting and gaining some great insights!. Thanks! #Metal.

Greetings Metal,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello Everyone, I've been an avid reader of this site for a while now, soaking in all the valuable information. Finally decided to join and be a part of this wonderful community. I'm just starting out in the world of long-range hunting and can't wait to learn from all of you seasoned experts. Looking forward to connecting and gaining some great insights!. Thanks! #Metal.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day! Welcome!!
 
Welcome to AH
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,472
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top