New member

Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Hi all,
New to the forum, I have been shooting since ten years old, now 42 everything from single barrel shotguns to 50 cal long range rifles.

Most of my shooting is U.K. deer stalking with some in Eastern Europe. Currently contemplating my first hunting trip to africa
 
Greetings johnsonjerry2346,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Good day to you! Welcome to AH!
Johan
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hi all,
New to the forum, I have been shooting since ten years old, now 42 everything from single barrel shotguns to 50 cal long range rifles.

Most of my shooting is U.K. deer stalking with some in Eastern Europe. Currently contemplating my first hunting trip to africa
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi all,
New to the forum, I have been shooting since ten years old, now 42 everything from single barrel shotguns to 50 cal long range rifles.

Most of my shooting is U.K. deer stalking with some in Eastern Europe. Currently contemplating my first hunting trip to africa
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,494
Members
168,894
Latest member
CharlineLy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top