New member

Leon, welcome to a great forum! Tons of info! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome Leon! Love to see a recap and pictures of your safari.
By coming to this site, you might as well resign yourself to the fact that you will be going back to Africa as this a great bunch of enablers.
 
Welcome Leon.

Create a detailed hunting report with pictures to show us about your experience.
 
Giday Leon and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH, Leon, please share your hunt report!
 
Welcome to AH Leon!
 
Hi Leon, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Leon! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome, cost of admission is a hunt report.
 
Welcome aboard Leon. AH members love reading about each others safaris, rifle acquisitions, range experiences etc. We have subject matter experts in every aspect / field of the sport. Looking forward to see what you have to offer. Your report might just answer a question or concern someone else has, so go for it.
 
Welcome Leon.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,026
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top