New Member

mlazarus

AH member
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
27
Reaction score
17
My name is Mike. I'm in Southern California. I'm excited to have found this forum. I'm looking forward to planning my first African hunt.
 
Welcome to AH Mike! You found a great place!
 
Welcome!
 
Lots of folks on here that are more than willing to help you with questions about your safari. Several threads on planning.
If I can help let me know!
 
By the way where are you planning to go for your hunt? South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe or Moz.?
 
Welcome to AH Mike! Glad you found us.
 
welcome have fun with the planning and ask a lot of question so you find a place that works for you and your dream hunt.
 
Welcome to AH.

All the best in your planning.
 
Welcome Mike - Good luck with your safari planning. You made a good choice by joining AH. I think you'll find a wealth of knowledge and a lot of experienced hunters willing to assist you.
Best of luck!
 
gday mike welcome to AH , enjoy the site
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome. You've definitely come to the right place to find all the information and maybe even the outfitter to make your safari a reality.
 
Welcome to AH Mike! You've picked the correct site to start planning that African Safari. :P Elmer Fudd:
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome Mike, enjoy the site! Great people with unbelievable knowledge here.
What is the revolver in your avatar? Reeder by chance?
Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH Mike.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,808
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top