New Member

Welcome Mike! Enjoy the Forums.... Planning is half the fun!
 
Welcome aboard. This is the place to get a lot of good information about hunting in Africa. My sons and I joined a little over a year ago. We leave for our safari in August. This site has enabled us to be more prepared for what lies in store for us. You Avatar suggests you enjoy or shoot handguns. Is my suspicion correct? I am a competitive pistol shooter and generally shoot twice a week. While planning for our trip my sons and I have been going to the range a little more often and using shooting sticks like they do in Africa. You may be doing some of that as well.
 
Welcome Mike and enjoy the ride!
 
Welcome to AH, Mike !
 
Thanks for all the greetings. I'll likely be looking at a plains game hunt. Hopefully in the near future.
 
Welcome Mike, enjoy the planning.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top