Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
England year round and Namibia x5.
Hello All,

I'm a new member living in England. I am a keen deer stalker here in the U.K. but want to broaden my horizons in the not too distant future and have made my mind up I want to hunt boar in Germany but more importantly to indulge my childhood dreams, visit Africa and take in a hunting safari.

My interest lies in plains game so have joined up to learn, ask questions, read stories and experiences by those who have gone before me and embark on my future trip armed with as much knowledge as possible so my apologies in advance if I ask the blindingly obvious to those more experienced. We all have to start somewhere!

At the moment I only use .243 here in the U.K. but obviously plan to add to my gun cabinet and get a rifle which will be a good all rounder for deer, boar and African plains game.

I look forward to exploring the forum and getting to know the members here.

Welcome to AH, Adrian!

Welcome to the forum Adrian, great place to be.

Adrian, welcome to the forum but if you go to Africa to hunt, you're life will be dramatically different from that point onward. You have been warned.

Welcome to AH, Adrian !

Welcome to AH Adrian! Looking forward to your participation...

Welcome to AH. Glad you are here to support your fellow countryman; Spike. He feels inferior some days.

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to AH Adrian! Enjoy the planning your going to love Africa.

Welcome Adrian!

Welcome to the AH family Adrian. Would love to hear about some of your hunts. Hoping to hunt the U.K. someday.

Welcome to the AH family Adrian. Would love to hear about some of your hunts. Hoping to hunt the U.K. someday.

Many thanks to all for the warm welcome, it's very much appreciated. The threads here are a great read and the community here are a very friendly group too which is a refreshing change to some forums I've seen. :thumb:

In answer to BnC's post above I have posted a quick thread on one of my U.K. stalks for Roe buck which you can read here if interested.

welcome and enjoy the site Adrian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg