New member introduction

Welcome to AH Jp 1001! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Hallo folks,

What a pleasure to stumble upon this forum, and what a privilege to be able to join. So much knowledge and wisdom at the touch of one's fingertips.

I look forward to learning and dare I say it -contributing a bit here and there if I could add value.

I grew up hunting on our family farm, where I still live. I took my first antelope when I was 8 years old with my father's BSA 30-06 and have been in love with Africa, hunting and firearms since.

I have the pleasure of spending the majority of my free time in the African veldt and enjoy every second of it.
I also hold dedicated hunting and sport shooter status in South Africa and have a particular fondness for the .30 caliber range of firearms. Besides firearms I have a keen interest in the Rhodesian Ridgeback hound, 5 of which hold me company on my walks on the farm.

I look forward to being a part of this forum, and if I may be so bold , I thank you all in advance for having me.

I wish you a most sincere welcome.

Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to this great forum Jp 1001!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross