New member intro

Iwannahunt

AH veteran
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
183
Reaction score
159
Location
Canada
Media
7
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Local Wildlife Federation
Hunted
Canada, Namibia
Hi,

Finally decided that I have to put hunting Africa at least once on the bucket list. I'm sure to post questions that many of you will have very helpful information on.

Thanks in advance, JP
 
Thanks, looks like you have hunted "all over"
 
@Iwannahunt

Welcome! There are lot's of friendly, knowledgeable folks here that are happy to answer questions and offer perspective.
 
Hello and welcome!!

Hope you get to go over soon!!
 
I lived and worked in West Africa (Angola & Nigeria) so I had the opportunity to hunt and do a number of photo safaris in various countries. I recently moved back to the US, but will be heading to Angola on business this coming week and then a little vacation and hunt in RSA after that. I hope to get back to your area, Canada, one day for a moose.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome!
 
Looks like a Suffield Elk in your Avatar. Nice bull.

Welcome to AH.
 
Another Canadian eh? Welcome! Just a word of caution, not many hunt Africa ‘once’, its an addictive drug and not easily overcome.
 
Welcome! How about a better picture of tha bull and a little story behind it!
Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH JP! You found a great resource to start your journey.
 
Welcome to the forum Iwannahunt! Tons of great info here and if you can’t find what you need, just ask. I’d suggest you start by looking over the Safari Guide section.
Best of luck getting there ASAP!
 
Welcome to 'our place' JP
 
Thanks for the welcome
I lived and worked in West Africa (Angola & Nigeria) so I had the opportunity to hunt and do a number of photo safaris in various countries. I recently moved back to the US, but will be heading to Angola on business this coming week and then a little vacation and hunt in RSA after that. I hope to get back to your area, Canada, one day for a moose.

Nice! Have fun and let me know what you got when you get back.
 
Welcome to the forum Iwannahunt! Tons of great info here and if you can’t find what you need, just ask. I’d suggest you start by looking over the Safari Guide section.
Best of luck getting there ASAP!
Thanks, will do
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,015
Members
168,792
Latest member
KarlDoyne7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top