New member from the uk

:S Welcome:

Several good folks from the UK around here. Welcome aboard
 
Welcome to the AH forum.

You can definitely find a lot of information here.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Tubby10! Enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
G’day from Australia
 
Greetings Tubby10,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to visit the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,999
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top