New Member from central Illinois

Welcome aboard Gary. There are a number of Outfitters that are Sponsors on AH. Some of which specialize in bow hunts for DG. I hope you enjoy the site.
Awesome, thank you! I always thought I wanted to Bowhunt brown bears or grizzly up close until a couple my good friends were mauled. Dangerous Stuff!!
 
Glad to see you took the plunge on the posting side, Gary.

Even more happy to see you are a Packer fan! ;)

Have fun with the planning....I know you will!


Tim
 
Welcome to AH, Gary!
 
Glad to see you took the plunge on the posting side, Gary.

Even more happy to see you are a Packer fan! ;)

Have fun with the planning....I know you will!


Tim
Thanks Tim! The dream has never left since I was twelve!! The movie “In the blood” just increased my desire!!

Gary
 
Hi Gary, welcome to AH !
 
Thank you very much! Great Buffalo in in your profile photo! I’m planning my first Safari now!!

All the best,
Gary
 
A belated welcome!
 
Welcome, glad to have ya.
 
Welcome to AH Gary! Nice to have you on the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,934
Members
169,053
Latest member
ElliotWju
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top